As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carbeth Plants
Mini Indoor Lemon Tree with Edible Lemons, Citrus Lemon Tree with Hessian Gift Wrap, Gift Card IncludedCarbeth Plants
- To improve its growth and development, we advise you to keep the lemon tree in its pot, or to transplant it to a larger pot, in a sunny and sheltered spot.
Grow fresh edible lemons in the uk with this fantastic citrus plant! This Lemon tree will grow and fruit perfectly in the UK! Pick your own lemons, add a mediterranean look to your home or garden. You will receive a plant 20-30cm in height in a 12cm pot with a hessian gift wrap and gift card.
In winter, protect them from frost by placing them in a greenhouse or indoors with good natural light. Please send us a message with the message you would like included. This will ensure that you harvest delicious fruits every year. Tasty fruits rich in vitamin C to create your own freshly squeezed lemonade.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Citrus Fruit Tree Duo House Plants Grow Your Own Orange and Lemon Plants with Edible Fruit, Office & Conservatory 2 x 9cm Pots 1 x Lemon, Patio Plant for Home, 1 x Orange by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Evergreen dwarf mini lemon & orange tree house plants which are fruiting plants grown for high yields of juicy yellow & Orange fruits high in vitamin C. A great way to grow your own fruit! Ideal tropical looking plants for interest all year round as indoor plants producing glossy evergreen foliage and waxy fragrant blooms in the spring.
Potted plant: this duo is supplied to customers as 1 x lemon Tree & 1 x Orange Tree in 9cm nursery pots please note there is no fruit currently present.
Two indoor citrus trees suitable for conservatories or a bright windowsill where they can be moved outside to a warm patio in the summer – the perfect gardener's gifts. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
3. Carbeth Plants
Fresh Live Tree, Mini Lemon Tree with Edible Lemons On 25 cm, Citrus Lemon Tree, House Plants Regular Packaging, Indoor PlantsCarbeth Plants
- Grow fresh edible lemons in the uk with this fantastic citrus plant! This Lemon tree will grow and fruit perfectly in the UK! Pick your own lemons, add a mediterranean look to your home or garden.
You will receive a 20-30cm plant in a 12cm pot. In winter, protect them from frost by placing them in a greenhouse or indoors with good natural light. To improve its growth and development, or to transplant it to a larger pot, we advise you to keep the lemon tree in its pot, in a sunny and sheltered spot.
Tasty fruits rich in vitamin C to create your own freshly squeezed lemonade. This will ensure that you harvest delicious fruits every year. Add the option of environment friendly packaging and help the environment, and we will cover 60% of the additional cost.
10PCS/BAG Edible Fruit Meyer Lemon Seeds, Exotic Citrus Bonsai Lemon Tree Fresh SeedsSVI
- Package size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm 3. 94in x 3. 94in x 3. 94in. It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Unit type: lot 10 pieces/lot package weight: 0020kg 004lb.
Classification: Happy Farm. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Product type: bonsai use: Outdoor Plants Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy.
5. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
140cm Height, Large Stylish Plant, 1 x Extra Large Plant in 10L Pot, Large Lemon TreeAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- Great flavour: with its delicious, tangy citrus flavour bursting with Vitamin C, the versatility of the Lemon is virtually endless. Best grown outdoors from May to October, greenhouse, and brought inside for the winter. This plant requires light watering and will benefit from a feed once a month.
Ultimate height and spread: Can grow to 10 metres or more! But can be pruned to maintain the ideal size. Producing beautiful flowers upon glossy, dark green foliage and bearing an abundance of juicy fruits this plant will definitely look amazing in your garden or home.
Supplied as: supplied as a large, well-advanced plant in a 10 litre pot 140cm tall. Perfect complementing fish, in cakes and even to make a refreshing lemonade.
A perfect addition to any space for fresh, home grown lemons at your fingertips. Juicy fruit: white flowers with a delicate purple tinge and a rich Citrus scent are followed by an abundance of delicious, well shaped, large fruits. Lushious lemons: this citrus plant is an excellent lemon variety that has a great tolerance to low temperatures. Easy to care for: place in the garden, patio, conservatory or any sunny spot.
6. Carbeth Plants
Pistachio Nut Tree, 40-50cm in Height, Pistacia Lentiscus, Producing Edible Nuts with Great Heath Benefits 1 PlantCarbeth Plants
- Planting - this tree can be grown in either sun or shade in the garden or in a container on a patio or balcony. It produces delicious fruit that contains phosphorous, iron, calcium and Vitamin B and can help lower cholesterol levels.
Evergreen - the pistachio nut tree is a tender evergreen shrub that grows up to 3 metres high, with aromatic leathery leaves producing small flowers in late Spring to early Summer.
But in its first blooming season provide it with a good amount of water, especially throughout Spring and Summer. It can tolerate high temperatures and is winter hardy and can be kept outdoors in temperatures from -10°C to +35°C.
Watering - once your tree is fully developed, it doesn’t require a high quantity of water. Edible fruit - this pot has a male and a female plant in the one pot, zinc, allowing it to produced edible fruit that can be harvested in September and October.
Perfect for Pots and in Ground Supplied as Ready to Plant Tree, Lemon Trees for Gardens Grow Your Own Lemon Tree in Gardens and Homes, Citrus Lemon 'Citron' Tree in a 9cm Pot, You GardenYouGarden
- Yes, you can grow fresh lemons in the UK with this fabulous citrus plant! In winter and early spring trees are covered with luxurious, super-fragrant blossom.
Grow outside in the summer and bring indoors in winter. Supplied as a 20-30cm 8-12in plant in a 9cm pot, ready for growing on. Fruits mature and ripen over a whole year or so, so plants can have fruits and flowers at the same time.
8. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
1 x Extra Large Plant in 10L Pot 140cm, Large Citrus Tree 'Lemon', Stunning PlantAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- This plant requires light watering and will benefit from a feed once a month. Height and spread: can grow to a height of 3 metres or more, and spread os 5 metres!! But just prune to the desired size! Supplied as: supplied as a large, well-established plant in a 10 litre pot 140cm tall.
Easy to care for: a very easy plant to look after, and ideal as a beautiful houseplant. A great time to Grow Your Own! This tree is both ornamental and productive, with lossy evergreen foliage and clusters of fragrant white flowers creating juicy, and a great addition to any home! Happy inside or outside as very hardy! Inside or outside: ideal for the conservatory, living room or kitchen, or any sunny spot outside - hardy enough to be outside all year round.
Happy in most environments with the best results in a sunny spot. Perfect to make fresh juices or cordials, or in cakes and other recipes. Great flavours: with its delicious, sweet citrus flavour bursting with Vitamin C, the versatility of the lemon is almost endless. Stunning lemon fruit tree: a truly spectacular lemon Tree, delicious lemons in abundance.
9. Carbeth Plants
Citrus Lime Tree with Edible Limes, Indoor Plants, House Plants, Fresh Live Tree, Mini Lime Tree 25 cmCarbeth Plants
- Pick your own limes, add a Mediterranean look to your home or garden. This way you will be sure to harvest delicious fruits every year.
Decorative pot in picture is not included. Grow fresh and edible limes in the UK with this fantastic citrus plant. You will receive a 20-30 cm plant in a 12 cm pot. This lime tree will grow and fruit perfectly in the UK.
Easy to grow and care for, low maintenance. In winter, protect it from frost by placing it in a greenhouse or indoors with good natural light. To enhance its growth and development, we advise you to keep the lime tree in its pot, in a sunny, or transplant it to a larger one, sheltered spot.