As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carbeth Plants
11 Tuber Pack, Seed Potatoes Arran Pilot, Easy to Grow Seed PotatoesCarbeth Plants
- Harvesting - plant this variety in JAN/FEB for a large harvest in May. Uk's fav - arran pilot seed potatoes produce white skinned and white fleshed potatoes that have been a UK favourite First Early for a long time.
Waxy texture - with a firm, waxy texture and lovely flavour, it is best appreciated when cooked straight from the garden. For beginners - perfect for beginners and gardeners who want to try various different tastes.
10 x Seed Potatoes Maris Piper- Versatile All Rounder- Great for Mashed, Wedges or Chips- RHS Award Winner- for Your Beautiful Garden, Bakedschone
- Size: 35/45. How to plant: simply plant the tubers 10cm deep and 38cm apart and wait for tasty potatoes to grow in your kitchen garden. Sun- light requirments: Potatoes prefer an open sunny site. Create a beautiful garden: learning how to grow potatoes is worth taking the time to do, don’t miss out on the satisfaction and BIG flavours of freshly harvested homegrown potatoes – you won’t be disappointed.
Contents: 10 x potato maris Piper. If you don’t have the space in the garden, try containers, potato barrels or potato sacks on a balcony, patio or path.
We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form. Soil requirements: potatoes can be grown in virtually all soil types but Maris Piper is best grown on silty soils. Guarantee: these tubers you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality.
We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this. When to plant: – plant between february to may harvest start using from september. It is the cooking and frying qualities of Piper that made this potato stand out from the crowd and today it is still grown on a large commercial scale. A favourite english potato- one of the best known and most popular varieties on sale today. The uk’s most popular variety, Maris Piper is the choice of the chippies.
3. Carbeth Plants
11 Tuber Pack, Easy to Grow Seed Potato, Seed Potatoes Maris PiperCarbeth Plants
- Chitting -it is definitely a good idea to chit, but to do this you need to get your seed nice and early – maybe January or February.
What to do - remove the seed potatoes from the bag as soon as you receive them and put them in an egg carton in a sunny window sill. The shoots will start to sprout and when they are around an inch long they will be ready to plant.
This makes it a versatile all rounder, great for chips and roast potatoes, but also good for mash and wedges. All rounder - the maris piper has a golden skin and creamy white flesh with a fluffy texture. For beginners - perfect variety for beginners as both tasty and easy to grow.
4. Jamieson Brothers
With Added John Innes By Jamieson Brothers, Potato Planting Compost 60L bagJamieson Brothers
- Wetting agent: wetting agent added to Improve water retention for stronger root and plant growth. Extra feeding added: enriched with nutrients to last up to 6 months to let your seed potatoes get off to the best possible start. Established in scotland 1895: jamieson brothers were established in 1895 where we began selling our potatoes on a horse and cart.
Premium mix: jamieson brothers potato Planting Compost 60L bag - A true premium mix only available online and offering clean, disease free multipurpose growing media. Suitable for : not only giving the best start too your potatoes but can also be used for other vgetables, flowers, fruit, shrubs, herbs and trees for healthy abundant growth and stunning results all around the garden or home.
Established in scotland 1895: jamieson brothers were established in 1895 where we began selling our potatoes on a horse and cart.
Nowadays we offer a range of gardening products for your every need, whether you’re a manufacturer growing vegetables at scale, growing vegetables at the allotment or garden for personal use, landscaping outdoor spaces or are a budding gardening hobbyist. Nowadays we offer a range of gardening products for your every need, whether you’re a manufacturer growing vegetables at scale, growing vegetables at the allotment or garden for personal use, landscaping outdoor spaces or are a budding gardening hobbyist.
|Height||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Length||40 cm (15.75 Inches)|
|Weight||20 kg (44.09 Pounds)|
|Width||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
5. SEEDS ZONE
X10 Tubers for Planting, First Early Seed Potatoes RED Duke of York Produce Good Yields- Full of Taste,Winner of RHS AwardSEEDS ZONE
- A first early variety with a consistently high yield of cream-yellow coloured tubers with waxy skins and subtle flavour which are great for baking or chipping.
High yielding crop, great for Salad, Baking, Mashing and Boiling. Winner of the rhs award of Garden Merit AGM. Crop ready in approx 13-15 weeks from planting. Hand picked & packed to make sure all spuds are high quality.
6. pronto seed
Grow Your Own, Early Season Seed Potatoes, Ideal Baby Salad Potatoes, Grow in Your Garden at Home, East to Grow, Pronto 50 Rocket Seed Potato for Planting -1st Earlies, Ready to Plantpronto seed
- Rocket variety seed potatoes: the rocket variety of seed potatoes is a fast-growing, high-producing potato crop. They can be planted early in the season and as main crops, so you can enjoy them throughout the year. Scottish seed potatoes: because scottish seed potatoes have a long history of high quality and fantastic plant health, you can be confident that the product is disease resistant and will provide you with a high yielding and tasty crop that you will be proud to serve.
If the potatoes are the size of chicken eggs, and dark place, dry, or when you see flowers on your crops. Use a form of frost protection for best results when planting in February and March.
Store in a cool, and ideally use within 1 to 2 weeks. Planting: to give your potato crops enough room to grow, sow your seed potatoes at a depth of 10 cm with a measurement of 30 cm between each potato in well fertilised soil or in potting compost.
If you're planting in rows, leave 60-70 cm between each row. These potatoes are perfect for boiling and adding to salads as they are resistant to breaking up while being boiled. For any 1st earlies crop, then they are ready! First early potatoes are best enjoyed soon after harvesting. Ideal for growing at home, you can enjoy a bountiful crop without having to pay for those expensive supermarket prices. 1st earlies: these are the first crops to be planted of the year, so get your potatoes in the ground now so you can enjoy them in June and July.
7. Mr Fothergill’s Seeds Ltd
White, Mr Fothergill’s Seeds Ltd 35175 Squash Mashed PotatoMr Fothergill’s Seeds Ltd
- Vigorous plants produce plentiful squashes with great tasting, nutritious flesh perfect for mashing in the same ways as potatoes. Crops store well. An attractive 'acorn' squash, a type known for its great flavour and plentiful autumn crops. Produces 5-6 fruits per plant.
8. G Gardens
Pink Fir Apple Seed Potatoes, Main Crop Variety.X10 Tubers for Planting. Grow Your Own Vegetables.G Gardens
- Main crop Very Famous Variety. Easy growing own Vegetables. Hand picked and Packed. Seed Potatoes. High quality Seed Potatoes.